Toe Grounder - Non-Marring Liner - UL and OSHA Approved - Light Blue Tab
This Toe Grounder is lined so it will not mar shoes, 2 Meg Resistor, 30'' Long Light Blue Tab. This foot grounder meets the less than 3.5 x 106 ohm requirement of ANSI ESD S20.20.
- Toe cup
- For use with high heeled shoes
- Non-marring interior
- Will not mar shoes
- Exceptionally tear resistant dual layer rubber with inner scrim
- Provides long life - saving money
- D-ring fastening system
- Allows for flex during walking; less particulation and sloughing
- 2 megohm resistor
- Always complies with UL and OSHA standards
- Two-ply high abrasion, wear resistant rubber
- Provides rapid and complete static dissipation
- 8 strand nylon polyester grounding tab
- Does not particulate; superior body to ground contact
- RG: 1 x 10E6 < 1 x10E8 ohms per ESD SP9.2 7 ESD TR53
- Made in the United States of America
- This item is made in Rochester, NH and stocked in Canton, MA
- A. 0.060" thick, 1.50" wide, black conductive exterior with a non-marring interior. Tear resistant nylon reinforced 4.3 oz. inner scrim layer prevents the rubber from tearing.
- B. 3/8" wide, 30" long blue polyester tab contains electrically conductive carbon \suffused fibers.
- C. 3/4" wide, blue loop material with return hook tip for quick and easy adjustment and wearer's comfort.
- D. 3/4" wide blue elastic material stretches for comfort.
- E. D-ring fastening system.
- F. A 1/4 watt, 2 megohm black molded external resistor.
The 07595 premium toe grounder provides effective ESD protection. The cup is made from a black and non-marring rubber with inner tear resistant conductive scrim. The rubber is antistatic, low tribocharging, and dissipative. It removes charges when in contact with ESD protected floors. This foot grounder meets the less than 3.5 x 106 ohm requirement of ANSI ESD S20.20. This unit includes a two megohm molded external resistor, a conductive tab with carbon suffused fibers, and a D-ring fastening system. The product has been tested to ESD STM 97.2 - Floor Materials and Footwear Voltage Measurement in Combination with a Person. It is a suitable ESD footwear component in Flooring - Footwear System when used as the primary grounding method (<3.5 x 107 ohms per ESD STM 97.1 Floor Materials and Footwear Resistance Measurement in Combination with a Person.) Per ESD SP9.2 APPENDIX B - Foot Grounder Usage Guidance "Compliance verification should be performed prior to each use (daily, shift change, etc.). The accumulation of insulative materials may increase the foot grounder system resistance. If foot grounders are worn outside the ESD protected area testing for functionality before reentry to the ESD protected area should be considered." Per ANSI/ESD S20.20 Paragraph 18.104.22.168 Personnel Grounding Guidance, "ESD protective flooring, used with approved footwear, may be used as an alternative to the wrist strap system for standing operations." Per ESD Handbook TR 20.20 paragraph 22.214.171.124.4 Proper Usage "ESD protective footwear is designed to reduce body charge levels by supplying a conductive path from the body to the floor material. Heel and Toe grounders should be worn on both feet to insure effective use." Suitable for ESD footwear component in Flooring - Footwear System personnel grounding method (<3.5 x 107 ohms per ESD STM 97.1). Suitable for ESD footwear component in flooring - Footwear System personnel grounding method (<100 volts per ESD STM 97.2).