Heel Grounder, Stretch Fit, Snap-Loc, Regular Size
- Stretch Fit Heel Grounder
- Converts non-ESD footwear to footwear that will provide a path-to-ground and will not generate a charge.*
- Tab to Cup Resistance: 1 x 106 to < 1 x 107 ohms at 100 volts
- Meets the ANSI/ESD S20.20 required limit tested per ESD SP9.2 & ESD TR53 as suitable ESD footwear component in personnel grounding flooring/footwear system.
- 1" Wide Elastic Back Strap (2 Sizes- Regular and Large)
- Stretches to fit larger shoes such as running shoes or work boots.
- Snap-Loc Fastening System
- Adjusts to operator shoe size and flexes during normal walking motion.
- Tear Resistant rubber Material with Reinforced Inner Scrim
- Prevents tearing - increasing the service life of foot grounder
- Non-Marring Interior Material
- Will not leave marks on operator’s shoes.
- 18 Inch Conductive 8-Strand Nylon Polyester Grounding Tab
- Additional conductive material provides reliable connection with operator’s sweat-layer.
- UL Listed
- Independently reviewed for adequacy of the product’s design.
- Made In the United States of America
- This item is made in Rochester, NH and stocked in Canton, MA
*Foot grounders must be used with an ESD floor (<1 x 109 ohms) to create a path-to-ground and minimize charge generation.
Closeout items are subject to a 90-day warranty for materials and workmanship. No credit will be issued. Desco to approve exchange for similar items.