Foot Grounder, Heel, Lime Green Strap, 1Meg, Ul Listed
- Heel Grounder
- Converts non-ESD footwear to footwear that will provide a path-to-ground and will not generate a charge.
- Tab to Cup Resistance: 1 x 106 to < 1 x 107 ohms at 100 volts
- Meets the ANSI/ESD S20.20 required limit tested per ESD SP9.2 & ESD TR53
- High Visibility Neon Lime Green Fastening System
- Adjustable sizing material expands to fit most shoe sizes comfortably.
- Non-Marring Interior
- Will not leave marks on operator's shoes.
- 18 Inch Conductive 8-Strand Nylon Polyester Grounding Tab
- Additional conductive material provides reliable connection with operator's sweat-layer.
- UL Listed
- Independently reviewed for adequacy of the product's design.
- Made In the United States of America
- This item is made in Rochester, NH and stocked in Canton, MA
Note: Packed 20 each. Orders that are not for a multiple of 20 will be shipped loose.
Suitable for ESD footwear component in Flooring - Footwear System personnel grounding method (<3.5 x 10E7 ohms per ESD STM 97.1). Suitable for ESD footwear component in flooring - Footwear System personnel grounding method (<100 volts per ESD STM 97.2).
"ESD protective footwear is designed to reduce body charge levels by supplying a conductive path from the body to the floor material. Heel and Toe grounders should be worn on both feet to insure effective use." [ESD Handbook ESD TR20.20 section 220.127.116.11.4 Proper Usage]