Monitor, Multi-Mount, 220Vac
- Single Station Continuous Monitors for Operator And ESD Work Surface Continuously monitors the integrity of one operator and ESD workstation, eliminating the need for periodic testing and recording. Ideal for individual workstations for assembly, test, packaging or other applications.
- Improved Banana Jack Wave Distortion Technology Provides Real-Time Continuous Monitoring for Operator Path to Ground and Presence of 1 Meg Resistor True continuous monitoring (versus pulsed or intermittent) of wrist strap functionality and operator safety according to accepted industry standards.
- Park Snap Feature Provides means for operator to disconnect wrist strap cord when normally leaving the workstation without audible (false) alarm sounding.
- Work Surface Monitoring May Be Disabled Full Time Dual Status LEDs and Audible Alarm for Operator and Workstation Monitoring Audible and LED visual alarms activate instantly when a failure occurs, alerting user and supervisor of problem, allowing immediate corrective action
- Miniscule Electrical Current Required to Generate Waveform Monitoring Signal Safe to use with sensitive components and no reported case of skin irritation
- Easy to Install Housing with Screws or Adhesive Backed Velcro® Strips Optional mounting suitable to most machinery and work areas, even in hard to reach locations
- Calibration Unit Available for Accurate Performance And Conformity Testing In The Field See Desco Item 98220
- NIST Calibrated Calibrated with accepted procedures and standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Made in the United States of America This item is made and stocked in Chino, CA