Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Rubber Solvent Resistant Cleanroom Tape from StaticTek | Clean Plastic Core | Strong Synthetic Rubber Adhesive | White | 36 Yard Roll | 1 Inch, 2 Inch
- Plastic Core for Cleanroom and general clean areas. No paper core to generate particles.
- PVC 5.2 mil thickness vinyl tape with rubber adhesive. Elongation at break = 150%.
- 1 Inch, or 2 Inch Wide by 36 Yards long / 108 Feet.
- Adhesion to Steel - 18 oz/inch - Operating temperature up to 140 degrees F.
- Double bagged for your convenience.
Cleanroom Tape - Vinyl - Cleanroom Support Area - 2"W x 36 Yards Long - White Cleanroom vinyl tape is for light industrial use, clean construction and cleanroom support where ultra-clean tape is not required. Processed in a controlled environment, tapes are wound on a plastic core and bagged. Our ST-3040P line of tape forms a strong bond with plastics, polymers and stainless steel without leaving adhesive residue when removed. The vinyl cleanroom tape can be written on with a cleanroom pen. Installation: To achieve best result, surface must be clean, dry, and free of foreign material, dust, and oil. Apply firm, sustained pressure to obtain optimal adhesion. StaticTek provides static control equipment, supplies and services. This includes custom passive grounding, in-tool ionization for critical environments and room ionization to meet the specifications for your ESD class. Gaining control over the static charges in your controlled area will improve product yield from direct ESD damage to devices, associated problems from RFI and EMI signals and indirect problems caused by electro-static attraction of particles to clean surfaces.