Electrostatic Fieldmeter Static Monitor
- Large, easy-to-read LED displays provide instant status of all channels
- Two alarm threshold levels warn as each threshold is exceeded
- Analog and digital interfaces accommodate process control and data acquisition requirements
- Intrinsically safe sensors are approved for use in hazardous locations when used with approved IS barriers
- Remote sensors can be located up to 1000 feet from the monitor
- Chopper-stabilized measurement technique is drift free, even in ionized environments
Manufactured to order, 32-34 week lead time. Electrostatic Fieldmeter - Static Monitor - model 177A Multi-point Fieldmeter and Alarm System. Detect static build up before it becomes a problem. Avoid process interruptions, product loss, electrical shocks, fires, and explosions. The model 177A is the only intrinsically-safe, multiple-channel fieldmeter system available for long-term, unattended monitoring of static levels at critical points within industrial processes. It cost-effectively monitors up to four locations to determine if static control systems are operating effectively, and it warns when static levels exceed safe operating limits, above which material misbehavior, shocks to personnel, explosions, or fires might occur. Several measurement ranges are available. Tailor sensitivity, range, and alarm thresholds to your needs.