Electrostatic Fieldmeter Hand Held Intrinsically Safe
- Easy-to-read digital display of field strength provides quantitative data with 100V resolution
- LED pulsed beam range finder identifies calibrated distance from the surface
- Chopper-stabilized measurement technique works in the presence of ionization
- Recorder output to pass measurements to auxiliary instruments to display or record the data
- Optional Charge Plate System for testing ionization systems
- Model 282IS is UL approved for use in hazardous environments
Manufactured to order, 32-34 week lead time. Electrostatic Fieldmeter - Hand Held - Intrinsically Safe - model 282IS The Digital Stat-Arc 3, model 282A and Digital Stat-Arc 2IS, model 282IS are full-featured hand-held fieldmeters used to perform static surveys and evaluate charge accumulation in electronic manufacturing and in industrial operations such as converting, printing, packaging, and plastics processing.