MT2500 – Two-Layer ESD Rubber Table Mat – 0.060″ Thick. Available in Multiple Colors and Sizes
- ESD PROTECTION: The MT2500 Series mats have a resistance of less than 1.0×10^9 ohms and provides reliable ESD protection for the life of the mat.
- TESTED AND PROVEN: The mats have been independently tested and meets or exceeds all industry standards for worksurfaces.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY: Premium 0.060″ thick ESD table mats protect your sensitive items as well as your work surface.
- DURABILITY: Excellent resistance to hot solders, soldering irons, most solvents and wear-and-tear.
- OPTIONS: Available in 50ft rolls or an assortment of Ready-Made Table Mats.
- Colors: Nasa Blue, Royal Blue, and Gray
The MT2500 series ESD rubber mats are made from proven 0.060″ thick 2-ply rubber. A conductive layer backs the static dissipative top layer that creates outstanding electrical performance characteristics. The 2500 series offers excellent resistance to hot solders, soldering irons and most solvents. MT2500 series is available in 50′ rolls in 24″, 30″, and 36″ widths. Pre-cut mat sizes are packaged individually with two (2) female 10 mm snaps and a common point ground cord. Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20 and the recommendations of ESD 4.1