Textured, Two layer Rubber Table Mat, Including Hardware. Multiple Lengths and Colors.
- ESD PROTECTION: The MT4000 Series mats have a resistance of less than 1.0×10^9 ohms and provides reliable ESD protection for the life of the mat.
- NON-SLIP TEXTURE: The mats have a non-slip textured surface which also reduces glare from overhead lighting
- TESTED AND PROVEN: The mats have been independently tested and meets or exceeds all industry standards for worksurfaces.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY: Premium 0.080″ thick ESD table mats protect your sensitive items as well as your work surface.
- DURABILITY: Excellent Resistance to Hold Solders, Soldering Irons and Most Solvents
- OPTIONS: Available in 40ft rolls or an Assortment of Ready-Made Table Mats
- COLORS: Nasa Blue, Royal Blue, and Gray
Anti-Static workstation mats are made of a durable 2-ply rubber that offers excellent resistance to hot solders, soldering irons and most solvents. A conductive layer backs the static dissipative top layer that creates outstanding electrical performance characteristics. Includes two installed 10mm ground snaps and a 15' low profile common point ground cord. Available in Nasa Blue, Royal Blue, Green or Gray with the following features: Size: 30" x 36" x .080” Dissipative work surface: 10E6 - 10E8 ohms Rtt Thickness: 0.080 Inches Resistance to Ground: 8 x 10E6-8 ohms Resistance Point to Point: 2 x 10E6-8 ohms