Mini Air Ionizer Fan Unit | Small Size for General and In-Tool Ionization | ESD Safe Area Static Control Device
- Power Cord sold separately. Select North America, UK or Europe style adapter.
- Fast removal of static charges – Less than 4 seconds to drop 1000 volts to 100 volts. Stays balanced to ±20 Volts Offset Voltage.
- Compact size for many uses – Easy to move, takes very little space. (4.5″ H x 3.3″ W x 2.0″ D with Bracket)
- Conforms to the ESD Standards – Meets the ANSI/ESD S20.20 required limits for ionization tester per ANSI/ESD STM3.1 and ESD TR53
- Daisy-Chain Power Cabling – Up to 4 ionizers can be connected in series with a 5ft connecting cord and powered off one 16′ power adapter.
- Steady-State DC Ion Emitters – Provides fast, balanced discharge with low airflow.
3M Technology Small Ionizing Fan for Controlling Static Electricity. Use this ionizer for applications that require constant removal of electro-static charges from objects in the area. Workbench repair or static sensitive devices, in tool process applications and staging of static sensitive parts. Removes static from materials that cannot be discharged by grounding. Control static electricity on ungrounded and insulative items like plastic, clothing, PC boards, tools and containers. Compact Size (4.5" H x 3.3" W x 2.0" D with Bracket) Less Than 4 Seconds Discharge Time with ±20 Volts Offset Voltage (Balance). Meets the ANSI/ESD S20.20 required limits for ionization tester per ANSI/ESD STM3.1 and ESD TR53 Daisy-Chain Power Cabling. Up to 4 ionizers can be connected in series and powered off one power adapter. Request the Power Adapter needed: 960X/980X Power Adapter, 120VAC Input, 24VAC Output, North America - 770753 Power Adapter, 230VAC Input, 24VAC Output, UK Plug -770754 Power Adapter, 230VAC Input, 24VAC Output, Europe Plug - Certifications: UL, C-UL