Humidity Indicator Card 5% 10% 60% J-STD-033D, Type 1 (125 per Package)
- Meets MIL-I-8835A And JEDEC J-STD-033D (Type 1) Table 3-1 Dry Packing Requirements
- Measures the level of humidity that the contents of the packaging have been exposed to
- For Use With Statshield® ESD Shielding Moisture Barrier Bags
- Use Desiccant to provide protection for moisture sensitive items such as surface mount devices
- Humidity Indicator Spots Are Reversible
- Card can be reused providing better value
- Lead-Free RoHS Compliant
- Cards can be shipped with RoHS compliant products
- 125 Cards Per Can
- Protects and stores cards.
- Made in The United States of America
- This item is made and stocked in Sanford, NC.
Humidity Indicator Card, 5% 10% 60% Rh, J-Std-033B, 125 Ea. The humidity indicator spots will change from blue (dry condition) to pink (humid condition) as the relative humidity changes in the volume of air surrounding the indicator. Humidity indicator cards can be returned to a blue color by placing indicators in a sealed container with 33 grams (1 unit) of desiccant for four hours.