ESD Inspection Gloves, Finger Tip Coated, Sizes XS-2XL
- ESD inspection gloves won’t leave fingerprints or contamination
- Fingertip coated with micro-foam polyurethane
- Seamless nylon and conductive carbon nylon knit.
- Resistance: 10^6 – 10^8 per ANSI/ESD STM51.1.
- Reusable. Machine washable
Transforming Technologies ESD inspection gloves are designed to be worn when handling ESD susceptible items. They are made with a dissipative nylon to reduce charge generation. Polyurethane coated finger tips allow for a high level of tactile sensitivity and increases breathability. A seamless fine gauge knit and a finished rolled cuff are designed for comfort. Transforming Technologies’ ESD inspection gloves may be laundered for repeated use. Sold in packs of 12 pairs.