ESD Cut Resistant Gloves, Palm Coated, Sizes XS-2XL
- Multi-Purpose Electronics Inspection and Handling Glove
- Cut Resistant (ANSI Cut Level 2)
- Typical ESD Properties: <10^7 Ohms
- Fabric: 18 Gauge Yarn, UHMWPE Construction with Conductive Carbon.
- Palm Coat: Micro-Foamed Polyurethane Coating.
- Cuff: Finished Knitwrist Cuff.
- Sold in packs of 12, 1 size per pack.
ESD cut gloves are worn when handling ESD sensitive items involving items that pose a cut risk. Fingertip coated ESD cut resistant gloves protect sensitive items during assembly and inspection. The StaticCareTM ESD Cut Resistant Gloves combine powerful cut resistance, comfort and uniform ESD protection into one superior performing glove. The gloves are certified ANSI Cut Level 2 while maintaining softness, flexibility and comfort. A finished knitwrist cuff provides a snug fit to reduce glove slippage and keep debris out. Available with polyurethane coated fingertips (or with Coated Palms) to improve grip while maintaining breathability. Sold in packs of 12 pairs. The ESD inspection gloves may be laundered for repeated use. Sold in packs of 12 pairs. NOTE: Sizes run small because they are meant to fit tightly for improved dexterity.