Dissipative Isopropanol Blue One-Touch Bottle ( 6oz.)
- Available in 4 Colors - Orange, Green, Blue, and Yellow
- OSHA June 2015 HCS Hazard compliant with Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling Chemicals (GHS) Pictograms and "Danger" Signal word.
- HDPE durAstatic™ bottles are dissipative and are designed to protect your valuable static sensitive printed circuitry.
- Keep your existing pump. We offer purchase of just the bottles for an economical way to upgrade bottles as needed.
- Make sure workers are aware of chemical hazards every time they pick up a bottle.
- Right-to-Know (RTK) labels inform employees of chemical hazards, as required by OSHA's Federal Hazard Communication Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200
- No migratory additives - reduces the chance for contamination from the bottle.
- Stainless-steel rust-free pump dispenses approximately 0.2cc of liquid with each pump.
- Embossed with ESD Protective Symbol.
- Long lasting dissipative properties:
Use this ESD bottle and be OSHA Hazard compliant with dissipative bottles that are designed to protect your valuable static sensitive products.
Rtt: 104 to <1 x 1011 ohms tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.12<2 second charge decay, tested per IEC 61340-5-1:1998
- Printed with the bottle contents to eliminate the need for additional labels
- Made in the United States of America. This item is stocked in Santa Barbara, CA. PN 35735