Wescorp ESD Tape, Clear Yellow Stripe (2''wide X 216'long - 3'' core)
- Low Charging Transparent Cellulose Film (2.4 Mils Thick) With High-Tack Rubber Adhesive -
Wescorp tape generates less than 50 volts when unwound from roll (at 73°F, 45% RH average) making it safe to use around most ESD sensitive items.*
- Marked with ESD Symbols (MIL STD-1285 and ESDA) Between Film and Adhesive ESD symbols distinguish ESD version tapes from standard, non-ESD tapes.
- Plastic Core Minimizes foreign objects debris, particulation, and other contaminants when used in clean or sensitive areas.
- Surface Resistance 1 x 108 to < 1 x 1011 ohms Tested per ANSI/ESD S11.11 to meet dissipative limits of packaging standard ANSI/ESD S541.
- Temperature Range 10°C - 71°C (14°F - 160°F) Meets MIL-B-81705 for exposure to 100°C for 10 minutes max.
- Lead-Free RoHS Compliant
*All tapes will generate some amount of triboelectric charge when unwound from roll. Standard, non-ESD tapes typically generate more than 1000 volts when unwound from roll. If you require less voltage than 50 volts, a grounded tape dispenser or ionization is recommended when unrolling the tape.