StaticTek Anti Static Socks - Grey Color Earthing Grounding for ESD and Static Control - Unisex - One Size Fits Most (12 Pairs)
- Connect yourself to earth ground or wear with anti static shoes to eliminate electrostatic charges and low body voltage.
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST - Stretchy, comfortable socks fit a ladies size 5 up to a mens size 12 foot size.
- ECONOMICAL - These socks are less expensive than many other similar ESD socks on the market. They have a smaller conductive patch of fabric and cost a little less to make.
- COMFORTABLE - Made to feel comfortable on your feet with combed cotton, polyester, spandex and conductive yarn.
- ESD SAFE APPLICATIONS - Electronics, microelectronics, telecommunications, petrochemical industry, military industry, coal, medicine, earthing, personal grounding, health, rubber, inflammable and explosive goods and other places of electrostatic hazards. Good for people with diabetes or low circulation.
Good Quality 10^5 Ohms Sq Resistance. Insure that you are electrically connected to ground by wearing ESD socks with your ESD shoes or Heel Grounders. Good socks will not fix poor performing footwear, but they will eliminate the contact variable. Made to feel comfortable with combed cotton, polyester, spandex and conductive yarn.
Why Use ESD Socks? The combination of ESD flooring and footwear can be an effective way to ground personnel to control electrostatic discharges when using a wrist strap is not practical. For this system to be effective, the ESD flooring and footwear must have a low enough resistance to allow the voltage from the wearer to flow to ground. While ESD shoes may be made with conductive materials, they require a layer of perspiration in the sock to provide a path-to-ground. There are many variables between people. Per ESD handbook TR20.20 section 18.104.22.168 common testing problems - occasionally, footwear may indicate a high resistance; a contributor being insulative socks. You may see inconsistent resistance measurements from person to person, especially during colder months when the humidity is lower. An worker may fail a test at the start of a shift and pass ten minutes later. As a reminder, good quality socks alone will not overcome low performing footwear.
How much time is wasted waiting for shoes to pass a test? Eliminate these variables and ensure a consistent path-to-ground with conductive ESD socks.Weight: 35g (±5g)/pair Type: Unisex – One Size Fits Most PRODUCT FEATURES No ball, no fading, comfortable, permanent anti-static, washable APPLICATION Electronics, microelectronics, telecommunications, petrochemical industry, military industry, coal, medicine, earthing, personal grounding, health, rubber, inflammable and explosive goods and other places of electrostatic hazards. Good for people with diabetes or low circulation.