ESD Jacket, V-Neck, Knit or Snap Cuff . Multiple Colors and Sizes to Choose From| JKV8812
- EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE: Made with lightweight polyester fabric for maximum breathability. Our 8812 series fabric is 88% polyester and 12% carbon for the perfect mix of comfort and ESD protection
- ESD PROTECTION: Our jackets are certified ESD-safe with a resistance of less than 10^8
- MAXIMUM VENTILATION: The jackets are built with a V-neck collar which allows for maximum ventilation
- LENGTH: Mid-thigh or 3/4ths length jacket which covers more clothing which protects against static damage
- ESD KNIT CUFF: The jackets feature a comfortable ESD knit cuff which also allows for “Hands-Free” grounding
- COLORS: Light Blue, White and Maroon
The JKC Series 8812 V-Neck Collar jackets are fabricated from light weight 88% polyester and 12% carbon fabric for unmatched operator comfort. Superior workmanship provides reliable panel to panel continuity. The JKC Series 8812 jackets maintains consistent continuity readings for up to 100 wash cycles. Available in light blue, maroon and white.