This Anti-allergy ESD wrist strap set is available with your choice of a 6', 12' or 20' cord. Its the ideal grounding device for people with allergies to common metals.
- Anti-allergy: No metal will make contact with the skin, unlike common wrist straps that use a metal plate
- Hypoallergenic: Made with Hypoallergenic silver-plated nylon thread for conductivity. Perfect for people with allergies to common metals
- Back plate has a plastic cover so that metal does not come in contact with skin
- Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20 and ESDA Standard 1.1-2006
- Comfortable, one-size-fits-all fabric wrist band in a red color.
The WB5643 Series anti-allergy wrist band set is the ideal grounding device for people with allergies to common metals. It features hypoallergenic silver-plated nylon thread for conductivity and the backplate has a plastic cover so that metal does not come in contact with skin. This maroon colored wrist band and coil cord set features a 360 degree conductive contact around the wrist, providing maximum skin contact while allowing the skin to breathe. The 12ft coil cord’s 2.5mm polyurethane coil insulation offers excellent coil memory. A classic snap comes in with 4mm snap and works in combination with most standard wristbands. A swivel type banana jack increases coil life and prevents cord tangles. Also comes in 6, or 20ft lengths. Product Family