Staticide® Microfiber Wipes (4"x 4" - case of 3000)
The ACL Microfiber Wipe hydroentangled split microfiber provides the excellent pick-up and removal of contaminants, whether used wet or dry.
- 80% polyester/20% nylon hydroentangled material
- Binder-free; no chemical residue
- Knife-cut edge offers ultra-low particle and fiber release
- High durability strength and liquid absorbency
- Suitable for ISO Class 5 (Class 100) environments
- 4" x 4"
The ACL Staticide® Microfiber Wipe is ideal for critical task cleaning. Having four times the filaments of ordinary microfiber wipes, the hydroentangled split microfiber material provides the excellent pick-up and removal of contaminants, whether used wet or dry. Chemical solvents will not break down the material, making this critical cleaning wipe an indispensable staple in any contamination control program.