Test and graph the performance of ESD floors in combination with a person per ANSI/ESD STM 97.2. and IEC Standard 61340-4-5.
The WT5000 Walking Test Kit has been designed to perform a voltage measurement of floor materials and footwear in combination with a person according to ANSI/ESD STM 97.2. and IEC Standard 61340-4-5. This test will evaluate the performance of the floor / footwear system. This test is of special importance when the floor / footwear system is used as a primary means for grounding personnel.
The WT5000 is supplied with easy to use analysis software, you can save, load, zoom, measure, print and export test results. ?The WT5000 can display live tests measurements?via a Windows PC and via the LEDs on the front panel of the instrument.
- Test range: ? 5000 volts
- Accuracy: 5% of measured value
- Input impedance: > 10^14 Ohm
- Input capacity: < 5 pF
- Response time: <= 10 ms
- Display: Logarithmic LED-display ? 500 V, changeable to ? 5000 V with Peak Hold function
- Output: Analog ?5V DC for each range
- Power supply: Rechargeable batteries
- Complies with IEC 61340-4-5