- NEW Enclosure with Rubber Grip Edges
- NEW Quick Check Button
- NEW Battery Compartment
- Digital Compliance Verification Surface Resistance Meter Kit*
- Resistance Range: Greater Than 1.0 x 103 ohms to Less Than 1.0 x 1012 (+/-10% Accuracy)
- Under Load Test Voltages (10V or 100V ±5%)
- Selectable Test Voltage
- Ohm Values are Expressed with a Digital Mantissa and LED Exponent
- Pre-set 15 Second Electrification Period in Full Test Mode
- Temperature (Fahrenheit and Celsius) and Relative Humidity Measurements
- NIST Calibrated with Certificate
- Made in the United States of America
Thinner and narrower design is easier to hold and provides protection from drops.
Bypasses the 15 second electrification period to allow quick spot checks.
Easy-to-access compartment without the need for tooling or probes.
Measures resistance point-to-point(Rtt) or surface to ground (Rtg) of worksurfaces, flooring systems, garments, packaging, and other materials in accordance with ESD Association documents: ESD TR53, ANSI/ESD S4.1, ANSI/ESD S7.1, ANSI/ESD STM97.1 and other documents.
Determines if a surface is dissipative, conductive, or insulative for ESD control applications in electronics manufacturing or handling environments.
Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 resistance testing requirements for product qualification and compliance verification.
Switches to appropriate test voltage (10V for tests <1 x 106 or 100V for tests >1 x 106) in AUTO mode or may be fixed to at 10V in HOLD mode.
Provides an easy to read and accurate measurement.
Meets the requirements of the ANSI/ESD S4.1 testing requirements.
Measures temperature and relative humidity (during 15 second electrification period) as required by ANSI/ESD S20.20.
Calibrated with accepted procedures and standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology. For more information on calibration of Desco products, see Calibration.
Made and stocked in Chino, CA.
- *19787 Digital Surface Resistance Meter Kit
- 1 Digital Surface Resistance Meter
- 2 Shielded Test Leads, 5′ Length
- 2 Five Pound Electrodes
- 2 AA Alkaline Batteries
- 1 Gator Clip
- 1 Plastic Carrying Case
- 1 Certificate of Calibration
- For Digital Surface Resistance Meter only see 19788