- Dissipative (1 x 106 < 1 x 109 ohms Rtt) Abrasion Resistant Top Layer – Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Conductive (<104 Rtt) Mesh Middle Layer Bottom Layer – Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dissipative (1 x 106 < 1 x 109 ohms Rtt) Cushioned Bottom Layer – Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Laser Engraved With ESD Protective Symbol, Specs, and Manufacturer
- Lead-free RoHS compliant
- Includes 14213 Ground Cord
- Made in the United States of America
Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 worksurface required limit and recommendation of ANSI/ESD S4.1 for contact with ESD susceptible items. Electricals will not drift for the life of the mat.
The dedicated conductive layer reduces the resistance to ground (Rtg) from the top of the surface to the groundable point ground and allows the mats to be used with monitors. Electricals will not drift for the life of the mat.
Provides additional energy absorption for components susceptible to physical shock.
Identifies ESD protective product for control & auditing purposes.
This item is made and stocked in Canton, MA.