ACL’s popular analog field meter suits most customers needing to indicate the voltage generated from a charged object. This pocket-sized meter reliably measures the electrostatic field of charged stationary items from 0 ± 30,000 volts. The ACL 300B is ideal to use in static sensitive environments such as electronic component production and assembly areas, clean rooms, laboratories, and packaging and production lines.
- Most widely-used electrostatic locator
- Uses standard 9-volt battery
- Test range at 0.5″ away from target: 0 ± 500v (low setting) and 0 ± 5000v (high setting)
- Test range at 4″ away from target: 0 ± 3000v (low setting) and 0 ± 30,000v (high setting)
- Indicates polarity
- Quick zeroing switch
- Includes calibration certificate traceable to NIST