Class 1000 Packaging
- Double Bagged
Controls contamination of contents before the product is transferred to the cleanroom.
- Ultrasonic Cleaned, Dried and Packaged in Class 1000 Controlled Environment
Removes contamination from products for use in clean environments.
- Coil Cord
Used with a wristband to create a path-to-ground for an operator with resistance <3.5 x 107 ohms per the required limits of ANSI/ESD S20.20, tested per ANSI/ESD S1.1 or ESD TR53.
- Magnetic Connection Between Wristband and Coil Cord
Superior electrical connection to eliminate intermittent failures of traditional snaps; extends the lifespan of the wrist strap. Maintains 1-5 pound release to prevent accidental disconnects and to provide increased safety.
- Patented1 Spring Supported Contoured Banana Plug
Designed to prevent wear to banana springs that will leads to accidental disconnects from banana jacks.
- Strain Relief Tests Over 1 Million Cycles; 62 Times The Minimum Requirement per ANSI/ESD S1.1
Eliminates intermittent failures that occur with less durable cords and extends the lifespan of the wrist strap.
- Relaxed Retraction Coil Cord
Soft pull does not tug on the wearer’s arm.
- Low Profile Snap Design
Prevents cord from being disconnected or getting in the way of operator’s work area.
- Date Coded
Provided so that the lifespan of the product may tracked and to ensure quality control.
- UL Listed
Design evaluated by Underwriters LaboratoriesMeets UL requirements to ensure operator safety.
- Made in the United States of America
This item is made and stocked in Chino, CA
- 1. Patent Number 5,951,337 – Damage-Resistant Electrical Connector Plug and Combination