Class 1000 Packaging
- Double Bagged
Controls contamination of contents before the product is transferred to the cleanroom.
- Ultrasonic Cleaned, Dried and Packaged in Class 1000 Controlled Environment
Removes contamination from products for use in clean environments.
- Metal Expansion Wristband
Used with a coil cord to create a path-to-ground for an operator with resistance<3.5 X 107 ohms per the personal grounding required limits of ANSI/ESD S20.20
- Magnetic Connection Between Wristband and Coil Cord
Superior electrical connection to eliminate intermittent failures of traditional snaps; extends the lifespan of the wrist strap. Maintains 1-5 pound release to prevent accidental disconnects and to provide increased safety.
- Patented1 Size Adjustment
Designed to allow the operator to adjust the size (circumference: 5.75″ – 13″) to their wrist.
- Medical Grade Series Stainless Steel Backplate and Links
Creates a more reliable path-to-ground2 for the operator.
- Solid Stainless Steel Machined Snap Stud
Solid material will provide a consistent 1-5 pound release to prevent accidental disconnects between wristband and cord.
- Date Coded
Provided so that the lifespan of the product may tracked and to ensure quality control.
- UL Listed
Design evaluated by Underwriters Laboratories.
- Made in the United States of America
This item is made and stocked in Chino, CA
- 1. Patent Number 5,586,351 – Adjustable Antistatic bracelet with snap-assembled permanent
2. Metal expansion bracelet style wrist cuffs may trap moisture underneath and can be more effective for people with dry skin.” [ESD Handbook TR20.20 section 22.214.171.124.3]