StaticTek Conductive Grid Tape
StaticTek conductive shielding grid tape provides superior ESD protection at a great value! These tape rolls are designed to be used in ESD sensitive environments and in static free workstations that require EMI Shielding or ESD Control. They ensure reliable protection for any sensitive device that might be damaged by normal insulating tapes. Provides a nonsparking, static-dissipative surface on both the inner and outer sides of the tape for packaging that requires EMI (electromagnetic interference) shielding or ESD (electrostatic discharge) control. This tape is designed for the protection of the inner conductive layer – no shed, flake, crack, chip or rub off of the inner layer grids.
The tape has a wide variety of uses for ESD awareness, Sealing ESD packaging/containers, Secure (bundle) IC DIP tubes, EMI protective shielding, EMI guitar shielding, educational aid, grounding and many more.
- Generates less than 100V when unwound from roll (at 73 deg F, 45% RH average)
- Complies with all guidelines of MIL-B-81705, (ANSI) ESD-S20.20, ESDA Standard 1.1 standards.
- Copolymer resistivity of 10^9 Ohms/Sq. (ASTM D-257)
- Using a grounded tape despenser, voltage generated by unrolling will effectively be reduced to zero.
- < 1.0E+12 (Top)
- < 1.0E+9 (Tacky side)
- < 100 volts (Top)
- < 100 volts (Tacky side)
- Material: Copolymer, Acrylic, Polypropylene
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 1.9 mil (0.05 millimeters)
- Item weight: 1.3 Pounds
- Dimensions: 13.9 x 5.1 x 3.8 Inches
- Adhesive: Acrylic based
- Tensile Strength 160 N/ mm sq ASTM D-882
- Elongation 50 % ASTM D-882
- Static Decay 0.5 Seconds MIL-B-81705B
Package Includes:?1 pack of StaticTek conductive grid tape