The model 257D is a portable, battery-operated fieldmeter for performing static surveys or for use as a diagnostic tool when troubleshooting problems caused by static build up.
- Two switch-selectable measurement ranges (2 kV/cm and 20 kV/cm)
- Recorder output to pass measurements to auxiliary instruments to display or record the data
- Intrinsically safe sensors are approved for use in hazardous locations when used with approved IS barriers
- Remote sensors can be located up to 1000 feet from the monitor
- Chopper-stabilized measurement technique is drift free, even in ionized environments
- An AC adaptor is provided to recharge the batteries and to operate the Model 257D during longer-term tests