The ACL 350 Digital Static Locator is a non-contact meter that indicates electrostatic field voltage and polarity on charged surfaces. This easy-to-use instrument comes equipped with a “Power On/Hold” button, a “Zero” button and a unique retractable one-inch spacer. The meter automatically shuts off after approximately 90 seconds. The easy-to-read 3-1/2 digit LCD automatically updates three times per second.
The ACL 350 is ideal to use in static sensitive environments such as electronic component production and assembly areas, clean rooms, laboratories, and packaging and production lines.
- Digital 3-1/2 digit LCD
- Uses standard 9-volt
- Unique 1″ spacer for accurate distance measurements
- Test range at 0.1″ away from target: 0 ± 2000v
- Test range at 4″ away from target: 0 ± 4000v
- Indicates polarity
- Quick zeroing button
- Measurement “HOLD” button
- Includes calibration certificate traceable to NIST