The model 287B is the updated replacement for the 287A. It is a low-cost and highly portable alternative to a charged-plate monitor for periodic verification of ionzer performance. It permits ionizer testing at the work location without the need to remove the ionizer from service for testing.
- Manual or automated CPM tests
- Optional 6-inch plate attachment (Model 287/22C) achieves 1:1 correspondence with standard charged-plate monitor test results
- Saves the test results for ten manual tests or ten automated test sequences including environmental data
- Integral temperature and relative humidity sensors to capture environmental data during test
- Test results correlate to standard tests performed using a charged-plate monitor in accordance with ESD Association standard S3.1
- Integrates decay timer lacking in ionizer test kits for fieldmeters