Staticmaster® Nuclespot™ Alpha Ionizer - AlphaBoost Ionizer
- It's designed for use in a variety of applications where space is limited, and is ideal for installation inside equipment.
- Test results have shown that alpha energy ionizers are the only technology that does not contribute to increased particle levels in the environment.
- An ideal product for analytical laboratories and cleanrooms, the model P-2042 is appropriate for narrow webs, small trimming jobs, and photo processing.
- It's been found to be well suited for use in mini environments in semiconductor, flat panel display, optics and storage media manufacturing. When used as a stand alone ionizer source: Optimum efficiency is obtained by positioning the unit one inch from the target and grounding the ion source.
- With the optional AlphaBoost Pulse Head and AlphaBoost Controller - ions can effectively reach 12 inches in still air and 60 inches with modest laminar airflow.
Power is not required for this stand alone ionizer. Simply place near the target and static charges will be eliminated. The model P-2042 Nuclespot Alpha Ionizer is the power center for the AlphaBoost Ionizer. It is a small, self powered ionization device when installed as a stand alone solution. The unit quickly eliminates static charge, requires no power supply or electrical connections, resulting in ease of installation and flexibility.
P-2042 - 5mCi 210Po Nuclespot Alpha Ionizer provided on a government regulated 12 month lease. At approximately 10 months, a renewal notice will be sent to customer and new ionizers are ordered. Once new ionizers are received, the expired devices are to be returned to the manufacturer, following the return instructions provided with the original shipment.