Heat Sink Grease (5oz. tube - case of 6 tubes)
Maximize heat transfer and dissipation from electrical component.
- Dielectric strength: 500 volts/mil thickness
- Temperature range: -60°F (-51°C) to 400°F (200°C)
- Arc resistance (seconds): 120
- Thermal conductivity: 4.35 (BTU/hr)
- Non-corrosive; non-flammable
- Conforms to MIL-DTL-47113 1B
- RoHS, REACH compliant
- Made in USA
ACL Heat Sink Grease enables heat transfer away from electrical and electronic components. This ready-to-use silicone-based substance is thickened with a heat conductive metal oxide to maintain a positive heat sink seal. Heat Sink Grease does not separate and will provides excellent conductivity and is an effective thermal coupler for any heat sink surface.