Acrylic Conformal Coating (12 oz. can - case of 12)
Provides insulation against high-voltage arcing and corona shorts. Acrylic conformal coating provides a hard, durable protective barrier for printed circuit board and electronic assemblies.
- Operating temperature from -75°F/-59°C to 270°F/132°C
- High dielectric breakdown of 8300 volts/mil
- Meets MIL-I-46058C, Type AR
- Provides excellent acid resistance
- Contains UV tracer for easy quality control
- UL 746E certified
- RoHS compliant
The ACL Acrylic Conformal Coating protects printed circuit boards, components and flex circuitry provides effective insulation against electrical shorts and harsh environments. This coating withstands hot and cold operating environments, including heat generated by electronic circuitry. The ACL Acrylic Conformal Coating offers a minimum dielectric strength of 1100 volts/mil. This tough, transparent coating will not fragment, chip, or crack, and provides exceptional protection.